Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Type Of Hairmeagan Good Wear



I do not know I know very well ...... growl howl howl .... pretty good .... I can also wag its tail but growling
.. I just can not ... it is not credible ..... I look like a zebra with adenoids
... We arrived at 5 months and I'll tell you .......
Wendy me for any special to pierce any part of trousers, jacket and shirt and socks and underwear and pajamas and rags and sponges, and of course shoes and slippers for parcondicio ...... did all the family members and guests dressed in any living form which "approaches" Wendy
use the kennel willingly, almost as much as the sofa
Wendy now sleeps alone in the kennel in the living room ....
Wendy is to be an obedient puppy of 5 months ....

MA ..................

not stop chewing clothes ... especially the wool hangs ..... .... (17 kg )....

Tiziana then his grandmother, advised me to use some good Nooo growl and to highlight my disappointment ....
here for ..... NO .... we have the ignores peacefully without even pretending .....
snarling growl ... my ..... here .... the penalty ..... I jump up and lick my ear .....
spring only to open my mouth .... so to speak ....

not to do it all day ..... and then winter will end and remove the wool sweaters ..... and she will forget I ever did .... Cmq
and soon we'll have more sweaters not healthy then the problem will be solved at the root

But if there was the possibility of repetition ... I will do .... not just because I get anything that even look like him ......
I wonder if I ofrisse a mint ......

then I read I do not know where the board of Elisa-Frost
seems to go well ..... (Apart from my husband who is here laughing like a moron ehehhehe)

then I brancato ..... I growl growled the ...... ...... did not observe the leaves .... I grabbed the collar .... raised by 2 cm
she gave up ... I have resided at your face .... she has taken his play and I took my sweater .... ..

maybe I made it myself ..... but now I have to reconstruct the vocal cast by the tests growl ....

when I look Fiorello imitates Ignazio La Russa "diciaaaaaaaaaaaaamo!"

now for my husband laughs that I do? Another caricone ?????.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment