Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Installing License Plate On Ml 320

Reby AND WENDY ANDREA vs

Rebecca ...... five years ago next week, has been very maternal with Wendy .... takes care of her ..... he says some nice NO proposing alternative games ....
observe them always in secret ..... I also understand why I have to protect those who .... Wendy
When the game starts to bite ... Reby turns and walks away .... just like that ...
When Wendy is in Kennel does not open until you calm Reby .... and he does ..... Reby is really good .....
Andrea ...... Well .... this is a speech a bit much and so very special .... eheheh and anyone who has seen his face you can imagine!
He just turned three years ...... accustomed to a German shepherd exaggerated .... gentle and quiet .... rompimaroni a child is not with the dogs ... in fact ....
could be in the same room, making his business quietly without even looking at ...
... But as Wendy is a cucciolotta ..... very firm .... independent .... and here I did not know how he could relate to Wendy
then fondled the first few days ... not much .... when Wendy has gained confidence and began to nibble ... unfortunately he plucked a leg .. . and andrea ehehehhe is not difficult and is also very nice to say .... But Andrea has not seen or looked better ..... ..... the
watched from afar ... I am a bit worried .... because even though Rebecca ASFIS Wendy how the spoils .. .. I wanted Wendy Andrea and find a way to communicate ... but had to do it alone .....( in my opinion .....) Andrea has all the information you need to get close to .... Wendy and I am convinced that Wendy knows well how to deal with Andrea ... so I simply act as a big sister ..... and taking action without being seen by chance as I passed near them ....
that conclusion ... I'm two days Andrew and Wendy .... the fight .... play is running behind .... ANDREA TALK TO HER !!!!!
and as I thought ... Wendy knows how to communicate with Andrea Andrea .... it plays differently with respect to Rebecca, for one thing ..... it's attached to the braid may be thinking ...... is a queue ahhahahhahhahah
It 's weird but Andrea is no longer afraid and ...... I think the puppy is much more careful with her that with all of us!
Tell me I'm not dreaming!! is beautiful ..... I have full confidence and was exactly what I wanted .... I can trust them three together .... I will continue to monitor from a distance .... but knowing that they are in good FEET ehehehhehehhe


0 comments:

Post a Comment