Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Using Amlactin On The Face

Golden Retriever male or female?

When I decided to take a Golden Retriever puppy, I decided to take a girl, I've always been convinced that the females were calmer, more obedient ... and less exuberant.
protective of her children ... so I was really convinced it was more "manageable" the boy, and certainly not a pack leader,,, I do not know where they came from all of these convictions.
In fact they are very commonplace, it is a dog trained regardless of gender, and educate a dog is not difficult to both male and female.
Wendy has always been very good, obedient, and has not really been difficult to teach two or three rules ... ... the fact he learned very quickly and quietly, very balanced and very well socialized.
I think most of the excellent Wendy have been very successful with these factors,
the socialization of the puppy, the rules simple and clear and the rest did so alone.
The breeder I was immediately contradicted, explained to me that what I thought were very commonplace, I described a girl more "carognetta" much more assertive and unlike a male though physically bigger and even more proud posture, no doubt much more "kidney bean". I stood still in my mind and I chose the female. For about a week
Clouseau is with us ...... I see in him all those attitudes which once described the breeder ... and of course there was evidence of those behaviors by "sweet carognetta Wendy" had not seen that before.
Oh yes ... because Wendy does not give him respite .... just end up eating, it takes you to an ear and leads him into the garden .... the limelight and forced him to the game, he certainly does not mind ... but heck even a second of peace!
If you get a game, he tries to rubarglielo but after two or three attempts .... ... I will surrender later ... He threw himself back into the house on the floor .... it seems like she wanted to rest .... but she takes it to reach the Coppino ... and pulls ... and pulls .... I mean when I say DRAG ehheheh
patiently and he gets up and goes .... ....
I am convinced more than ever that the breeder .... right ..... few clear rules, and both male and female Golden Retriever will be our best companions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment