Thursday, October 14, 2010

Furry Yiff Games Online

WENDY AND SOFA ...... DISASTROOO

Wendy has done it .......... Gianluca is the time wanted to put in the barbeque .... Lined
I wash the covers for the sofa ....
took me on a sofa cover as I always do ...... Then I went out to get two pizzas ....
Wendy now does more damage at home and with this heat I know better than to put it in the kennel
only to return 20 minutes .... ....
but I think I ate more ripped saw what I found on the ground .... all the foam ....
and rubber ..... by two fine holes in the corners .....
damn .... what a mess ....... was closed in the kennel and looked at me and said ...." I know ... I've done it ...."
damn pork ..... but ....
goes well, so I wanted to change it ....... those words .... I thought that was a heart attack .... gianluca
I took Wendy and I took her out before being killed with her ......
today I put the covers and do not see anything ....
casserole ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment