Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is Listerine Mouthwash Bad

August 2010 Camping Holidays

Well .... we started Aug. 3, with the direction of the neck and Sardinia .... .... repellent bags, collar and leash, kennel and 7 kg of fat plus. ... interesting .....
boarding three meetings a pup of just 65 days of Golden .... but curious ... Funky .... Golden Labrador disguised as an adult .... .... ehehhehe and a half-breed .... Wendy has sniffed her going back and made the PR all the time .... on my own wondering where everyone had thought he was ...... You know sometimes .... Attention
board .... but Wendy has not pooped ..... miss a blade of grass .... ..... luckily did it and so fast ...
camper and just fixed the problem here is not considered to present the first ....

STEPS .....

so while I am the husband and daughters were kneeling in front of Wendy ... begging her to try to get people crowded .... .... Gianluca so I get the backpacks of children, ours and that of Wendy ...
picks her up with ..... all its 27 kg ... and part ..... I kind camel ... I load gl backpacks and Nanette hands ... and we start to climb Etna ..... I famous athletes have slumps .... .... the last step
and hairy ... I look like .... TIE!

Gianluca subheading said the rosary, but I felt good the pork ..... ahahhahhahahha
cmq ..... We now ship on Deck 7, bridge or dog cages .... There we met a Golden Red 7 months of incredible beauty .... quiet .....
Instead of someone who made me do it all the bridges for water skiing ....... up and down, left and right and the more I tried to calm her down ... and stirred more ..... so I put it in his bunk with water .... of course ....
with a bone with a tissue ..... ..... and spying through a window ... slept peacefully ....

well I say .... we just have to keep calm other 7 hours .....
I felt a little guilty, and so every hour I was going to take it out and I could walk ... but she started to rocket ..... and runway and glide ... pulls here and pull of the ..... Tatan .... a big dog at least 90 kg .... all black ..... a giant ... I was pretty quiet ... because it was Wendy ..... But I could get me in the kennel .....
this very quietly and sneaking sniffs .... ..... gently rests his muzzle on his neck .... Wendy smiled and declined to sphinx się not raised until it is gone .....

good Tatone ..... As I wiped the sweat ..... I saw already at sea ....

cmq ..... the hours pass, and upon landing I went to take it ..... Salama had spilled water bowl ..... I now had a two-tone Golden .... one side black and one white ....
but the good news is that I had to put the camper ..... Gianluca .... and start over with her rosary ..... ehehhehahhahhah without regard for land, effectively excluding him from jumping ship .....

STEPS ......

we line up .... and when it's up to us, passing a Maremma of 800 kg at full speed ..... .... down the stairs ..... Wendy then started and dragged me down making me do five steps at a time .... Gianluca
is laughing .... once the worm ehehheheheheh

camper and finally .....

This year is the first year that my daughters are in the back seat without trying to abide in his arms ....... thank goodness because someone else has found a place ....
on my legs all the way ......

The first day we shot a bit, but entering the water was out ..... unfortunately no one can take the dogs on the beach ..... and so did some walks, but none of that .. .. until we got to Tortolì .... and we met a goldenina .... and finally the big question Where did you get?? the right answer! Vigone to have this .... WAAAAAAAAAAAAA Carramba??
but come on ... I do not believe in short ...... I do not know how to spell it but it sounds Ailin ehehheh Pam, Wendy and from there went crazy .... finally a dog with which they played the same way, who was not afraid, and especially that play like you .... and then there was space .....
beautiful go to the beach .... she would start banging his front paws in the water sphinx, was CIK ciak .... but did not enter the next morning .... so ...... Gianluca went with that .... of course ... took it in her arms and came after he dumped ..... .... she came back to shore .... but not for long because then is shared with his girlfriend ... swam and swam and swam .... the group has added a labradorina brown ... Musa ..... hell broke loose ... wood that were left and right ..... and Wendy took them all back to shore ....
the great thing is that out of the water was magrssimaaaaaaaa ...... I have proof ..... I'll show you ....

camping ...... Wendy revolved around the camper free, never left ..... ..... every now and then called her and she was standing by .... us when we went to the beach ..... I put the camper, safer and more fresh ....
then suddenly a hot .... so I pull out the kennel ...... places it was attached to the camper ...... she sticks her ... and brought them inside ....
one day I get two little children armed to the neck of texture and water gun .... and I hear they say "now you go to hit the dog" I think the pressure
I had grown to 300 ..... I say .... Excuse me?
and this repeats "we want to give the dog a pat ".....
you walk up your ass .... YOU DO SO 'do not you sit RED FOR A MONTH ....
the desire to tear you can not imagine ... of course I never left alone outside the camper Wendy
Gianluca obviously tells me that I exaggerate and I start at the level of children .... but those are MONSTERS mica children ....
short after a few days back with water pistols .....
bathe WE THE DOG ...
and I am again ... be careful because then the dog will bite off his arm to the other ..... and you broke it, I ....
needless to do it on purpose .... ehehhehahhahhahah Wendy barked at them but did not effect .... ehehhehe
the evening after the stinker I fell off my bike in front of the camper and while calling the mother was crying I was laughing ..... sitting comfortably stroking my puppy .... ehehhehehhehehhe
oh how I'm sorry .........


To enter camp .... the question is always the same .... TAKE THE DOGS?
response .... "Well it depends ... I mean ... that dog?"
ahhahhahah answer: e 'a Golden retriever ..... noting some concern .... I say ... "a long-haired labrador ".... worse .... "Is the dog of the children ...." ninete
me and says "ah ..... and how much it weighs?"
and I said "eh how heavy it will weigh ...... ....... but I do not know ..."
"look at most we get up to 20 kg "
and I said" here .... the table weighs 20 breeder, just do not know how .... is a bit fatter ..... that we do cut a piece? "

more Camping:
usual question .... take dogs?
"Imagine ..... BUT SOME WOMEN THAT DOG '?
knowing the history of weight .... "Is a Golden, a puppy, not even barking ..... ...... around 20 kg is also on a diet!"
(in this camp Wendy has learned to bark .....

EHEHHEHEH RIDO ALONE .... I remember the scenes

Wendy had already tasted the sense of freedom ..... and while usually ... that ran close .... mattima decided to make myself hoarse ..... does his usual bath followed by a breading ways to chop ...
and suddenly tip .... something ..... I turn away and see a man bent down to pick cockles on the shore .... I have not had time to say "A" ... is playing a missile .... I yelled come Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeendyyyyyyyyyyy

quiiiii WENDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

only that while the hairy .... I completely ignored the poor gentleman ahahhahah .... I have seen death with a scythe .... perhaps he thought it was a polar bear do not know .....

in fact I saw the shelling occh, so the dog ignored me as I thought him to calm down now .... crying near alll'ictus

NOT NOT BITES MORDEEEEEEEEEE, but by then the tussle had left .. .. Wendy wanted to play, must have thought it was bent down to collect the wood from pulling them ..... barking and jumping to reach ahahhahhaha

cmq .... The Lord has taken color ..... mumbling .... continued walking on the beach .... with Wendy looking at me like, "but that goes Pirla .... makes me run so far for nothing!

eh tell me ......

later the same man is back ..... but this time not from the beach .... AHAHHAHHAHAHHA walked into the sea ..... AHAHHAHAHHA

I laughed because I thought "this is good ..... now that Wendy is having fun ..... "...... fortunately Wendy had to eat a piece of wood ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment