Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finding A Women With Macromastia

THE ANIMAL AND THE WIRE IN THE COURSE OF NATIVE CANINE BA

Yesterday, after a day spent in the hospital for my father .... I get home
and Wendy sat in a strange way .... had 200 droppings in the garden .....
seems to have discomfort in your seat ..... so I raise my tail and a wet wad passed to do a baby's bottom ...
and she was crying .... course the vet is aware that the puppy only pain to brush ....
radiography ok ..... not one but two ..... alarm clock ....
and what we ??????
a fine wire of those with whom you close the bags .... Indentation
I could wait and give her some vaseline oil, but the night would be been worse ....
sedation or a small e. ..... a finger in the ass ....
I opted for the second ... in fact, have taken a second .....
the puppy has a full stomach does not feed her ....

full?? are six in the evening!!

you .... there is a full leaf, sand and other unspecified ...
Paraffin oil .... and so on until tomorrow .... Damn ...... cmq
goes well, it went well ..... tonight for dinner I see if I can find some bolt or screw ... ..... anz'che the leash and buy a magnet ....

so we'll be neighbors viciniiiii



phone to my mother "mothers have the vet ... Wendy has a wire in the ass .... NOW it off "

AND HER:

" AND WHERE 'ENTERED ????"


MOTHER ........ I'll explain later .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment