Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free Muviesen Espanol

Clouseau COMING HOME NEWS

We got home at about 18:00 .... I
the skull is split in two .... sapeve but that the mother was at the circus with the other two grandchildren .... and then I could download the camper and my cagnoloni in peace ....
Clouseau dropped the trailer off the lead .... PANIC ... but just ehehhe
Gianluca he calls it runs and sling the gate .... Wendy is always happy to go back home ... but when it is more .... and jumped in fact .... I follow the whole scene. ...
Clouseau seems to have always been here ... go anywhere .... excited to run here and there .... go in the garden ....
I download the rest ... and I mount the kennel Clouseau ... and I realize that does not go unnoticed ... and its' HUGE ..... ehehheheh
jelly Ok guys ..... the position of the 101 .....
sitting calmly ..... .... I put down the bowls .....
so I always said that Wendy was hungry ..... I did not see Clouseau ..... is ..... amazing ....... cmq eat them ....
we eat .... and then destroyed by the incredibly fun day and eventful impigiamiamo us ....
the phone rings ... it's mom ...... azz .... Noooooo I have a headache I do not want to hear .... menate
but fortunately the woman with huge bush of Moira Orfei pulled along .... the show will end at 21.00
Then Puppy .... Kennel we go ?????? Girls
delirium ... Clouseau Wendy came in and out .... then the opposite ... then it would reverse the kennel ....
I looked at them .... carefully .... and I tried the method Tiziana
"BUT THERE APPEARS TO BE THE CASE??"
Gianluca EVVAIIIIIIIII all comes on ..... I like a Pirlo in the middle of the room ..... I asked a question .... and I have given the answer
"IT SEEMS ITS ILCASO ".... ha ehehheheh here .... I throw myself on the ground .... and so licking and pampering ...

finally destroyed by pampering ... (Us)
decide to enter each one in his kennel ... .... Wendy sleeps destroyed him ... .. and sat looking at me .... and despite the dim lights .... you realize when I look at it ..... and you hear a soft cry ... barely .. ... then you put down and good night ....
but .... I hear my mother's dog barking ..... crap ...... arrived .... Gianluca
back to the bathroom .....
where are you going ????????? Tuscany to put it ..... "Hazza YOUR SON!"
ahahhahhah to put it down to earth .... Strunz!!
turn down the lights ..... basically it's dark ...
knocks .... enter .... pork ......
slide under the rug .... no one makes a line .... Hello ahhahahhahhahahha
know the circus ...... bla bla bla .... and I am nothing ...
then turns to the kennel and I am ..... and who's this??

I put the first and .... "E 'Clouseau is his brother ....." and either .....
did not say anything .... just .... .... boffonciato gave the girls goodnight and go ...
inside me I knew the sun would rise soon ..... and would begin to chop the balls ....

this morning ... after the meals and pampering have left in the garden ...
my neighbor sees Clouseau ahhahahhaha
..... Wendy calls him and asks who the hell have I done these days .... then We understand .... then seeing double ...
in the silence I hear the voice of my mother ...." Clouseau Hello ... hello .... nice to want the ball? You pull it .... but as you are beautiful .... but CIAOOO "laughed
ahahhahhaha from the bedroom .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment