Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cetaphil And Neutrogena

AFFINITY 'WITH BABIES

Having had two children within 20 months I be clear what are the first 6 months ....
and the puppies is the same, it takes patience and above all rules, few clear ..
the kennel the problem I created .... I should not leave her room by herself ... at least not right away, even in the bedroom was quiet in the kennel ... and after a week and a throne room with all the kennel very serene ...
with many parties every time he pee in the right place ... has learned in two days, some every so often lacked a bit of sight .... but he got it!!
DIARY

birth saying that Wendy is a wonder of nature ...... talented and intelligent ...... sweet ....... coccolosissima !!!!!

but porcatrota mozzicate ..... if all legs, arms, ears, belly ..... pants, socks polpaggi .... .... .... thighs of bipedal

steals my everything and more ...... eat the wall, wood, straw chairs the wires ... now takes a running start and jumps onto the sofa .... and I shot down ....

but the thing that I can not manage without saying NO .... they are the terminals! Every so often there comes a

NAIN, nada, niet ...... GNO GNAM PAP ... word .... NO!

ripped jean with a piece of my calf ..... HO RING!!

HO whine ...... the HO back ... at least I think ..... I put on my stomach .... ll'aria and she stopped for a nanosecond and then hanging from my chin but it's time to

bacietti! !

Sometimes I cut it sometimes picks her calm .... but there will be a way that does not make me look like a complete idiot??

to stand still and ignore it for long moments I tirenta and on the floor ....

ah I tried to propose to his toys .... start working now .... do not talk about ......

the advice received was "ignore it" when it begins with its 5-minute bites ... turned his back .... and ignored ... and so ..

done ... and my bipedal forced to do the same .....
then we went everywhere ..... she was hanging around some of us .....
ahahhahhahah we were at least 5 / 10 minutes face to the wall ...... ahahhahah but calms down a bit .....

Moral: Where
inostri babies just sleep at home? The
put the diaper or bring them to the bathroom?
teeth emerge and when we do to relieve the discomfort?

is much easier with the puppies


0 comments:

Post a Comment