Thursday, October 14, 2010

Egg White Like Discharge During Pregnancy

THE WENDY HAS ALMOST A YEAR ... BREEDING ADVICE

September 2010

My big star had almost a year, is a dog calm and happy .... always obedient, quiet .... does more harm ... is just perfect .... I have yet to reflect it ... if I were in her ... What am I missing?
Very easy to answer .... my equal ... here we do not run ... yet we are in the country ... but there are no dogs ... no four-legged and full of hair ..
those few who are ... be upset, blue ... and with whom I play ..
Love on your birthday I'll take you to the paradise of dogs ... farmer ...
them has generously played, danced and skipped over .... it was fine.
We met one of the sweetest dogs in the world ...
what a coincidence ... is his twin brother .... belly .... beautiful and sweet ..
has a very sad story ...
Yes, because its owners after it withdrew in December .... decided it was a bit difficult .... you know .... pees and then we make a move ...
short him back on the farm, after 4 months were mindful of him ...
but the breeder ... who knows his dogs became aware that only a few months he has been beaten, and then after four months of absolute silence .... draws his conclusions ... they need help them (the bosses) but above all he needs the dog. This dog
in four months subsistence farming in confidence has recovered and is back to being sweet and affectionate dog ... so the breeder expects its owners are taking it, with reservations.
just out of his enclosure comes running to me .... Gianluca part a grin,
Gialuca looks at me and says, "Forget it" Gianluca
time evening had already compiled a list of things that I had to give up to get the mythical Clouseau ...
Obviously I signed with my eyes closed ... but now was not dependent on us ...
had to wait for his owners think again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment