Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Can I Connect My Ps3 With A Vodafone Dongle

PROMENADE IN THE thulle

Journey: the small Wendy climbed up to now, trembling and weeping, took place in a kennel under the table and tell me the whole trip was great !!!!!!
up at eight (usually the extraordinary 6.40) that fell in the snow
needs and skipped all ready to walk ,,,,,,



every three steps "that I can caress her beautiful?" I had not considered ...... Sue and a half hours to make between 600 meters to get to and just to add my Wendy walks on lattices as if we had been born!! was distraught to return picked up, but not for her "uhhh what a beautiful ....." Wendy that if it passes a orc murderess makes the party started! He met so many dogs, including a giant doberman!

La Thuile .....
lot of smart people .... and what distinguishes the golden Labrador from the ..... I'll tell you our meetings ...

Doberman on a leash .... .....
I swear inside I was shivering even the throat .... but I left to do ... ehhehehhe Wendy is always very affectionate with all the dogs ...
with this but it was very quiet ..... ..... but he was exuberant

A huge dog who sincerely ..... I am sorry to say ... I look like .... but it was insensitive an ugly .... I was almost afraid ....
looked like a steak with a muzzle by Maurizio Costanzo .... with eyes bulging out of breath all .... poor thing ... seemed to want to eat ....
but the lady assured me that he just wanted play ... (Thank goodness ... I thought if she wanted to eat that made them ????)

well .... and well with everyone else ....

now move on to meet my mother ....." Look how beautiful! " and she is like the love toilet paper!!
and I is not a Golden .... .... .... like the Chicco this offense turns and walks away ....


but this was the best .... I would have pulled the leash behind .....

Husband and Wife and two sons
accompanied by two other husband and wife

"Mom looks equals Rosebad ( that of the films of the golden)
"yes, I also tell my kids call it"

"Me The Gift tells me the baby? "but according to you? do not think I love you .... you are giving your brother?
I have not heard the answer but I guess ....

If the mother tells me to ... charity does not exist already have dogs at home let alone in a camper ....

WORDS TO THIS I LOST THE CIVIC SENSE .... I started talking like DOGS .... ...... RAILINGS
"bhe ... depends on the camper ...." "knows the dogs are like children to be educated .... ..... and if well-educated do not bother but ... "

but she goes again ....

" Are you kidding?? I do look a month in Sardinia in August ... do you imagine? we are all on the beach all day, one can not keep them in the sun all noooo days ????"

snarling drooling
.... but "frankly should not even be children under the sun all day!"
exchange street waving now because I smoked too ear ...
.. and I feel that the friend says:

"then I figured I'm missing two sons just the dog !!!!"


Forgive BUT .......


" BUT TO LET GO A CagA ..... Nettle PIRLONAAAAAAAA on a bush!


0 comments:

Post a Comment