Thursday, October 14, 2010

How To Get Hologram Off License

COLLAR OR BIB?

So since arriving in little house .... I have always used the harness, strictly to H. ... okay ..... Tirotta but not so much .....
in the mountains in three months dropped me in a foot of snow with a leash and harness empty stretch .... but that's another story
I learned to not hold it as you normally see around .... the first dog then the lead followed by master .... No. I kept next to me at one with my arm .... and possibly spike before ...... and so it slid off the cabbage ....
Anyway ..... I follow tips here and there .... and buy a nice collar ..... I take the puppy to being a classic collar fabric ....
come home ..... and trackkkete azz ..... ..... ...... too small goes well, I'll wait ..... two months ago taken by a fit .... buy them a beautiful leather collar .... carrrrrinooooo
come home ..... and trackkkete ...... too small and pork .... ..... .... uFFFF goes well, give it to my brother .... not for him obviously ehehhehehhehe
Yesterday ... I bought size GRANDISSIMAAAAA scalibur ..... in fact advanced a yard ..... I cut thee ehehhehhehehheh screwed!!
not going to buy a dog collar large ?????

WELL CARE GIRLS AND BOYS .... right size .... RIGHT COLOR ..... COLLAR mmmmmmmm ......

IS VIA THE STRING .... .... .... BUT IS VIA

THE STRING AGAIN ..... BUT IS STILL WAY AND EARS MANCO Stop it ....

PRACTICE I LOOK AT WENDY .... with his neck tied .... I WANT A GIRAFFE

MA VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BACK TO ROOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS ONLY BE SLIM NECK?? UFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAA

0 comments:

Post a Comment