Monday, January 25, 2010

Wot Is A Brasilian Shave

The news I was waiting to blog ... Tears and effort

... and that in fact I purposely delayed, is finally this: around March will be out on my book ^ _ ^
In fact I know a few months, but I purposely waited because I wanted to first become aware of yourself. Until a few days ago, in fact I felt that I had imagined it all. It 'been a sudden thing, I signed the contract and handle all in a few days, almost without being aware of what really meant. Now I am a little bit more aware, I'm also getting a little impatient
XD For those who are interested, the book will be published by MJM (http://www.mjmeditore.com/), and will be distributed throughout Italy. I can not say the exact date, but as I wrote above should be in early March. Equally, I can not even blogging the title, because it may be modified during the current editor. For now I can say that it will take a little 'courage by those who want to read it, they will be about 790 pages, and should cost € 15:)
Later post the list of libraries affiliated with the publishing house, which, however, can be accessed directly from the website.
What else? Well, about those who will want (and courage) I hope you can read for pleasure is a genre classic, high fantasy, and I focused heavily on the psychology of the various characters, as well as sull'intrigo plot. I will not be here to list the virtues of what I wrote, not in my nature and I do not have such a high esteem of myself to do it XD So I close here.
you soon, new bloggers in the coming days straight.
Baciuzzi: ** =

PS I forgot to reassure Minerva. They are alive and well ^ __ ^ Thank you for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment