Friday, January 8, 2010

Moh Previous Question Papers

kill an Arab






















Staring at the sea Staring at the sand Staring down the barrel At the arab on the ground

I'm alive
I'm dead I'm the stranger Killing an arab I can turn
And walk away Or I can fire the gun Staring at the sky
Staring at the sun

Whichever I chose
It amounts to the same

Absolutely nothing


I'm alive

I'm dead

I'm the stranger
Killing an arab

I feel the steel butt jump
Smooth in my hand

Staring at the sea
Staring at the sand
Staring at myself
Reflected in the eyes
Of the dead man on the beach
The dead man on the beach

I'm alive
I'm dead
I'm the stranger
Killing an arab













Country
Indiana
version 2.0






http://www.nazioneindiana.com/2008/03/12/dellamicizia-sartre-camus/













0 comments:

Post a Comment