Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scorpio Men And Space

VIDEO PRIVATE VIDEO PERSONAL VIDEO


Do you have a particular fantasy you'd like to see made? Would you like to see my slave while performing tasks particularly humiliating, or hear him call from the owner with your name?
Write a mail to my address mistressedera@libero.it and make me an offer! I realize for you according to your personal videos directives.
You can ask me to perform a variety of practices. Remember though that you can not ask the sex scenes!



















A personal video must be at least 5 minutes. My prices are as follows

PRICES
5 minutes - 20 €
10 minutes - 30 €
20 minutes - 50 €
30 minutes - 60 € 1 hour
-100 €

Note: the service is directed only to adults. In order to avoid unpleasant misunderstanding the video entirely customized to be paid once ordered, prior to their implementation .

0 comments:

Post a Comment