Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nazi Symbol On Bracelet



VIDEO
you like receive a video that captures a session with the slave of my turn? Soon pibblicherò Below is a list of clips that show the various tasks that my servants are required to provide
















may resume the individual moments of my sessions (foot worship, shoe-polishing, trampling ...) to produce short videos (5-10 min), or post sessions containing more than one whole practice of submission.


People Video

All videos mistress ivy are in production. They will be ready soon

To pay you need is a prepaid card Poste Pay on which to buy some. Otherwise you can make a bank transfer. Write a mail to my address mistressedera@libero.it and show me the video you're interested in buying I will give you the payment details. Once you verify the payment occurred will show you a secret link to download the videos you've ordered!

NB: I remind you that my service is for adults only .

0 comments:

Post a Comment