Friday, June 19, 2009

Watch Family Guy On Ipod Online

Nostalgia fan fictions?

Hello!
Yesterday, as it is about the release of the new HP movie, I was looking through my old stuff on the fan fictions: that nostalgiaaa! Of course it's really a lot of time since I opened that folder! I do not think being able to write more scenes like those I wrote a passionate time, especially because the transport to the topic is no longer the same. Otherwise I could also conclude those already started. I'm sorry I abandoned them, because I like to finish what you start ... I thought I could rewrite something quick, just to kill the nostalgia, but it would not be the same again.
reading the reviews of new stories more, the longer ones, which I deidcato more time in the past, I was really puzzled by the fact that often I was told that I write well, Danny Fan was not a bad writer, perhaps a writer was very passionate and very dedicated to the couple for who wrote, yes. Now, Valeria Ornano fortunately writes much better. He almost horror for some phrases, some grammar, neglected for too anxious to read what someone had written under the pseudonym ... I want my self-criticism is still very high, so every time I read something I wrote years ago. I recognize some have maintained over the years that honor, knowing how to engage and perhaps a little 'excited. I recognize it only because I was told by very competent people, as well as by the readers of my old fiction. But I think it just happens because I get excited when I write myself, and I think it is automatic that the words convey. At first it was a very conscious, now I do it sometimes on purpose, try the trick to hit the reader, but for me the most important thing is rmasta to him, "you're seeing what I see? It is not finished here, there's much more, come on, come to find out, I'll take you "this is what I have in mind every time I open my Word.
Anyway, I wrote this thing just to say, if anyone of those who read those stories now reads this blog, I wrote that well before. I was not very good, as I were saying. Really. I'm not very good even now, but I can not wait to bring the world totally original that I created in these two years that are no longer Danny Fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment